What are you going to do to my resume?
- Edit your entire resume’s grammar and phrasing.
- Improve your resume’s sentence structure.
- Streamline and improve run-on sentences.
- Create a new profile / summary with targeted key words.
- Implement a better content flow and strategy.
- Eliminate inconsistencies and redundancies.
- Correct common resume blunders.
- Transform your resume’s layout / format / design.
Will it ever cost more than $39
How can you do so much work for only $39?
We save time (for us) and money (for you) by eliminating the need for worksheets and scheduled phone consultations.
Our price can make us seems like a “cheap resume service,” but make no mistake — we are hands-down one of the best affordable services around. We are certified with extensive resume writing experience and have been online since 2004 with a solid record of success! We have a strong LinkedIn network of recruiters and HR professionals in the careers industry and great (real) client testimonials. We transform lackluster resumes into WOW resumes that are well worded and attractive. Our clients love the work and appreciate the level of customer service we provide for the low cost of only $39.
Who is going to makeover my resume?
A certified professional resume writer (CPRW) with accomplished experience both creating and improving resumes for clients from many industries and career levels.
What do you need from me to makeover my resume?
1. MS Word version of your current resume – maximum 3 pages.
2. Full payment of $39 before we start.
How do I send you my resume?
Use the “Email Resume” button (“Step 2”) on our Order page or email it to us directly at email@example.com.
How does your process work?
- All you need to do is place your order and email us your resume.
- We will confirm payment and turnaround date via email.
- We will ask you a few general questions before we get started.
For example, we might want to confirm the type of job you are targeting; to ask you for missing dates and locations; or to request permission to eliminate something, along with an explanation.
- There is no need for worksheets or consultative phone calls.
- You can chat with your writer via email M-F 9-5 EST.
- We extend courteous and highly professional customer service.
How long does it take to get my new resume?
Never more than 5 business days unless it’s a holiday.
What if I want revisions after I see the resume?
You can request edits upon review of your resume makeover.
I do not have a resume. Can you create one for me?
No. We are a resume makeover service. You must provide us with a resume that is already done, but needs a lot of work.
I have an old resume. Can you update it with my current job(s)?
No. We are a resume makeover service. You must provide us with a resume that is already updated, but needs a lot of work.
Do you do LinkedIn Profiles?
Do you do cover letters?
I’m not sure if my resume meets your requirements. Can I email it to you first?
Yes, email us your resume first if you are not sure. If you place your order first and we decline the project, we will promptly issue a full refund. To avoid this, keep your existing and already updated resume (that needs work) to a max of 3 pages.
What if I do not like it? Am I entitled to a refund?
You are entitled to a 100% refund if you can illustrate that we did not do as promised. We put several hours into reworking your resume. We care about quality and always want to grow our business with satisfied customers, referrals, and LinkedIn Recommendations.