$39 Resume Makeover
Don’t spend more. Earn more — with a resume makeover that will land interviews!
QNA is hands down one of the best and most affordable resume writing services around: Easy Process. Effective Results. Great Customer Service!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Fees range from $39 to $78, depending on whether you are an executive, IT pro or have a resume that is longer than 2 pages. Learn more at our FAQ page.
- We specialize in Resume Makeovers — only.
- We do not write resumes from scratch.
- We do not write cover letters.
- We do not create LinkedIn profiles.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email your current resume (MS Word) by following the Order link at the top of this page. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place your order. We will confirm receipt.
- Give us 7 business days, not including holidays.
- We do not do resume updates that require info gathering.
- If you are an existing client. please add the current work history to the resume that we did for you.
- Then place your order using the Order link at the top of this page.
- We confirm what you would like us to do in the order confirmation email, but we will not gather more info.
- The fees to update a resume makeover for existing clients is $39.
WHY USE OUR RESUME MAKEOVER SERVICES?
- Greatly improved resume by a Certified Resume Writer.
- ATS-friendly resumes with the right keywords.
- Well-written profile to convey your brand message.
- Improved layout with better content flow.
- Edited grammar, phrasing, and sentences.
- Elimination of inconsistencies and redundancies.
- Correction of common resume blunders.
- Friendly, helpful email communication with your writer.
Maybe you found me in Google, on LinkedIn, or was referred by someone who used my services and is more than happy to spread the word. Regardless of how you got here, you need your current resume improved as quickly as possible and at an affordable price without a lot of hassle!
Allow me to introduce myself. I am a pro resume writer with years of experience writing resumes and cover letters that help clients land interviews. The job market is saturated and everything is so expensive these days. I know we all want to pay less for quality. Heck, I sure do! That is why I started Quick & Affordable Resumes in 2004. Initially I charged $89 for from-scratch resumes. In many cases, I improved my clients’ resumes without asking them dozens of questions.
The results after I created a new profile, reformatted the resume, and improved the overall organization made a big difference. Combined with content changes, such as better word choices and phrasing took the resume to the next level. That is why I am thrilled you are here! I have the skills you are looking for in a good resume writer at a competitive price for what I offer — the ability to transform your resume from lackluster to WOW! All you need to do is place your order, upload your resume, and give me one week. Can it get any easier?
August McLaughlin, CPRW
Certified Professional Resume Writer