What are you going to do to my resume?
- Create a new profile / summary with targeted key words.
- Improve your overall branding.
- Enhance your resume’s layout (neat, clean, attractive)
- Edit your resume’s grammar, phrasing and sentences.
- Eliminate inconsistencies and redundancies.
- Correct common resume blunders.
Do you do updates? I need my new job added to my resume.
- We are a resume polishing service. We do not do info-gathering.
- If you only list the employer name, your job title, and your employment dates for a new job without sentences about what you do, we will not be able to re-work that section. We specialize in making over the rough of what is provided.
Will you contact me to discuss my resume?
- We do not do phone consultations. If we have questions about your resume we will ask you by email. All we need is your existing, resume with current information so we can improve it.
What should I send you to makeover my resume?
- Email your current resume file in an editable format such as MS Word -OR- editable PDF to: email@example.com.
- Please note that if we receive the file as a jpg or scanned image that cannot be edited, we will cannot accept it.
I’m not sure if my resume meets your requirements. Can I email it to you first?
- If you place your order and we decline the project, we will issue a full refund within 24 hours, along with a brief explanation.
Is there a page limit?
- Yes. Your resume cannot exceed 2 pages.
How / when will you confirm my order / payment?
- We will confirm payment the same day or within 24 hours if the order is placed after 3PM EST.
- When you place your order you will receive an automated email confirmation from PayPal for your records and protection.
- Note that the PayPal email confirmation for tracking purposes is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will hear from us within 24 hours — either a few hours or the next day if your order was placed between 9am and 5pm EST M-F.
When will I receive my new resume makeover?
Order to Completion:
Monday to Monday
Tuesday to Tuesday
Wednesday to Wednesday
Thursday to Thursday
Friday to Friday
* If a bank holiday falls on the week of your order, the turnaround will be 1 extra business day.
What format / template do you use?
- We use a chronological format that is similar to the Before & After on our home page. We might use a gray color block, lines, or other basic elements. Sometimes we create keyword sections or other sections to accommodate what you provide us.
What if I need revisions after I see the resume?
- Requests for edits must be received within 2 days, M-F, between 9-5 EST. Beyond that point, we will consider the resume finalized. It is important to note that we do not accept additional information after the resume is done that was not in your original resume.
What if I need to tell you something or have a question?
- We are always an email away at email@example.com M-F 9 to 5 EST if you have any questions.
How can you do so much work for such low rates?
- We save time (for us) and money (for you) by eliminating the need for worksheets and phone calls.
- Our price make us seems like a “cheap resume service,” but make no mistake — we are hands-down one of the best affordable services around. We are certified with extensive resume writing experience and have been online since 2004 with a record of success!
- We have a strong LinkedIn network of recruiters and HR professionals in the careers industry and many great Client Recommendations at LinkedIn.
Do you do cover letters? If so, how much do you charge?
- $39 – We do not do cover letters as a standalone service — only for clients who have ordered or are ordering a resume makeover.
- Tell us about the job you will be targeting and anything else that you feel is important. We write great cover letters from scratch.
What if I do not like it? Am I entitled to a refund?
- You are entitled to a 100% refund if you can illustrate that we did not do as promised. We put several hours into reworking your resume. We care about quality and always want to grow our business with satisfied customers, referrals, and LinkedIn Recommendations.