What are you going to do to my resume?
- Create a new profile / summary with targeted key words.
- Improve your overall branding.
- Transform your resume’s layout / format / design.
- Edit your entire resume’s grammar and phrasing.
- Improve your resume’s sentence structure.
- Streamline and improve run-on sentences.
- Eliminate inconsistencies and redundancies.
- Correct common resume blunders.
How does your process work? How do I get started?
- Place your order at:
What is the required file format?
- Email your current resume file in an editable format such as MS Word -OR- editable PDF to: email@example.com.
- Please note that if we receive the file as a jpg or scanned image that cannot be edited, we will not be able to accept it.
I’m not sure if my resume meets your requirements. Can I email it to you first?
- Also, if you place your order and we decline the project, we will issue a full refund within 24 hours, along with an explanation.
Is there a page limit?
- Yes. Your resume cannot exceed 2 pages.
How / when will you confirm my order / payment?
- We will confirm payment the same day or within 24 hours if the order is placed after 3PM EST.
- When you place your order you will receive an automated email confirmation from PayPal for your records and protection. If you do not hear from us within a few hours, please rest assured that your money is safe and that we will confirm receipt within 1 day.
When will I receive my resume makeover?
Order to Completion:
Monday to Monday
Tuesday to Tuesday
Wednesday to Wednesday
Thursday to Thursday
Friday to Friday
* If a bank holiday falls on the week of your order, the turnaround will be 1 extra business day.
What if I need revisions after I see the resume?
- Requests for edits must be received within 2 days, M-F, between 9-5 EST. Beyond that point, we will consider the resume finalized. It is important to note that we do not accept additional information after the resume is done that was not in your original resume.
Will you contact me to discuss my resume?
- Yes, if we have questions about your resume we will ask you by email. We do not do phone consultations. All we need is your existing resume.
What if I need to tell you something or have a question?
- We are always an email away at firstname.lastname@example.org M-F 9 to 5 EST if you have any questions.
How can you do so much work for such low rates?
- We save time (for us) and money (for you) by eliminating the need for worksheets and phone calls.
Why is your price so cheap?
- Our price can make us seems like a “cheap resume service,” but make no mistake — we are hands-down one of the best affordable services around. We are certified with extensive resume writing experience and have been online since 2004 with a solid record of success!
- We have a strong LinkedIn network of recruiters and HR professionals in the careers industry and many great Client Recommendations at LinkedIn.
How much do you charge to update my resume after I have used your services?
- Simply provide us with the “rough” of your current job. If you have a job description, include that, we well.
- Email us the rough info instead of adding to your resume.
- Include your employer’s company name, city and state; the ending month and year of your last job and your started month and year of your new job; and your current job title.
- Indicate what you might want to eliminate or streamline in the resume that we previously prepared for you.
- Indicate if you have new credentials.
Do you do cover letters? If so, how much do you charge?
- $39 – We do not do cover letters as a standalone service — only for clients who have ordered or are ordering a resume makeover.
- Tell us about the job you will be targeting and anything else that you feel is important. We write great cover letters from scratch.
What if I do not like it? Am I entitled to a refund?
- You are entitled to a 100% refund if you can illustrate that we did not do as promised. We put several hours into reworking your resume. We care about quality and always want to grow our business with satisfied customers, referrals, and LinkedIn Recommendations.